31 January, 2011

New Beginning

I have never had such a blog before.
I have some written in Polish (my mother tongue), however they are the space where I share my thoughts about human life. I leave the part of myself there -my words, my photos, my voice...
and here there is something completely different.
I have created this blog to share my point of view which comes out from my studies. I am going to write here about very serious and important things but not strictly connected with my private life -and this is something new for me.
Even though, I believe this space will become the area of sharing thoughts and giving reasons to think about problems we do not notice every average day.
I hope you who visit this blog, will help me with looking for the answers which I do not know and with making statements about social, cultural and educational aspects of Information and communications technology .

No comments:

Post a Comment